Our three ReStore locations accept donations during business hours. If you would like to schedule a free pick-up of your donation, please contact our Logistics Department at 757-640-0594 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ReStores accept donations of new and gently used appliances, furniture and structurally sound building materials. A complete listing of what we accept is below. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us or call 757.640.0594.
- Appliances – Working & less than 10 years old
- Bath Tubs – New fiberglass or whirlpool tubs only
- Building Materials – Hardware, siding, molding, etc.
- Cabinets – Kitchen & bathroom, full sets preferred
- Countertops – No sinkholes
- Doors – Without holes; No used bi-fold doors
- Electronics – Flat screen televisions, kitchen & office electronics 3 year old or less
- Flooring – In box quantities
- Furniture – In good condition, no rips, tears or stains
- Housewares – Plates, cups, knick-knacks, home decor
- Lighting – Lamps, light fixtures, chandeliers, etc.
- Sinks – Must remove faucets
- Toilets – With bowl & tanks, no rust with all hardware
- Tools – Good quality hand or power
- Trim – Wood/vinyl in good condition, 6 feet or longer
- Windows – Insulated glass or storm windows
No Thank You:
- Appliances & Electronics – Out of date, hazardous or defective
- Children & Adult Safety Equipment – Bike/Motorcycle helmets, kneepads. etc.
- Hazardous Chemicals – Pesticides & Cleaning Agents
- Infant & Toddler Products – Cribs, car seats, etc.
- Oil Based Paint
- Partially Filled Paint
- Unframed Glass/Mirrors
- Water Heaters
- Windows – Single Pane, wooden